Events

Latest news

News JTRE launches Downtown Yards project in Bratislava
May

JTRE launches Downtown Yards project in Bratislava

by Forum Property
JTRE has opened its residential project in Bratislava for pre-sale and 20% of the stock is gone. This is indicating the asset class's return to a healthier status after a two-year slowdown.
Read more >
News CPIPG partners with Sona Asset Management in Poland
May

CPIPG partners with Sona Asset Management in Poland

by Forum Property
CPIPG has signed a commitment agreement with Sona Asset Management LLP regarding a proposed equity investment of €250 million in Poland.
Read more >
News Indotek Group concludes retail project revamp in Târgu Mureș
May

Indotek Group concludes retail project revamp in Târgu Mureș

by Forum Property
Indotek Group has completed a large-scale revamping of its Plaza M retail project in Târgu Mureș. The company has invested €16 million in the renovation of the shopping complex prevously branded as Promenada Mall.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy